The doctoral school - students and teachers - are meeting periodically (at least twice a year) in occasion of Plenary Meetings.
Usual subjects of these meeting are:
- New PhD students audition: brief presentation of the research object and agreed supervisors’ assignment;
- Admission to the following academic year for active doctoral students and annual renewal of any grant awarded;
- Admission to the final exam for those who have completed the course of study;
- Public defence of the thesis for PhD candidates admitted to the final exam in front of an Examination Committee;
- Professors’ Board Meeting.
Here the calendar: